Sr. Madeleine Ngoy, FDNSC, Congo
My name is Madeleine Ngoy Nyefonga. I was born on 8 December 1966 at Boende, Equateur, in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I come from a Catholic family of 3 children: one boy and two girls and I am the second in the family.
I did my primary and secondary studies in FDNSC and MSC schools where I discovered my religious vocation in 1985, 1986. I was a postulant from 1991–1993 at Mbandaka, DRC and did my novitiate from 1993-1995 in Cameroon. I made my first profession at Yaoundé, Cameroon, on 12 August 1995 and my perpetual profession at Mbandaka, DRC on 18 August 2002.
Apostolic and professional activities in Congo:
- Teacher at Ngongeyoko Catholic Primary School, 1989-1991
- Mistress of postulants, 2000-2003
- Parish involvement: accompaniment of the youth and also the members of the Legion of Mary
- Community Leader
- Regional Superior of the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart in Congo
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, April 2010 -2013 (Saint Paul University, Ottawa, Canada)
- Diploma of Religious Studies, September 1997-July 2000 (Regina Mundi Institute, Rome)
- Bachelor Degree in Education, September 1983-July 1989 (Lontsinge Institute DRC)
< previous page / next page >